Thank you and apology

Posted by sazali

Salam

I saw my blog statistcs.

many readers from Malaysia, USA, Germany, Brunei, Portugal, Romania, Indonesia, Japan and Netherlands.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for all your continous support and encouragement.

2) Since next week is the fasting month of Ramadhan , I think I would like to extend thousand of apologies to all my readers out there.

Sorry if the writing is not suitable for you.

Sorry if it hurts you.

Sorry if it lectures you .

and many other things.

If you do not like it ..  so sorry lah.

I am just a humble teacher ..  I say things as if I am talking to my own children. Some of them happy and some of them don't.  Examples:  do not spend so much money on things that you have in the cupboard, save money for the rainy days ahead from now, write the literature review very well ..it shows you have tip top understanding on your field of research and many more ( religious, day to day values and etc ).

But do not worry, I did not rob 2.6 billion RM   from all the population of Malaysia, right?

Perhaps I rob your valuable times.

All these .. Allah will ask .

Deep inside me . I hope one of the sentences that was constructed could do:

2.1  motivate you to higher heights
2.2  remind us all ..our lives are all temporary/ nothing is guaranteed for ever
2.3  appreciate your jobs as teachers, lecturers, full time house wives

and ..

I think that is all for today.

So sorry ok?

3) Is there any students who can tell me the nearest mosque ..where I can do my tarawih prayers adjacent to University of Tsukuba, Tokyo?  please.  I want to do my Friday prayer lah.

Thank you for your great help ... .
Wasallam.


0 comments:

Post a Comment