Alhamdulilah (say it 1000 times) today will you?

Posted by sazali

Alhamdulilah

All my 5 Chapters (edited, corrected, read and reread) finally ..done. I sweated blood and water purities.

My pen can stop writing now insyallah on my phd work. What a time I had from Viva 2009 October to finishing the corrections by today April 29th 2010.

Was the time very sweet? I have to say yes. See the word up there - Alhamdulilah (say thanks to Allah). I was grilled by at least 5 professors in mathematics education, science education, technical and vocational education, social scientists, civil and structural engineering experts and many more (based on my writings and presentations in various international conferences like WSEAS Corfu 2005 and WSEAS Spain 2006 and 2nd International CAPS computers applied probability and simulation conference in Hanoi Vietnam, RECSAM COSMED conferences, IMT-GT golden triangles indonesia, malaysia and thailand n many more ). Alhamdulilah I hope it is over and today will make start a new beginning as a maths educ IT professional and a teacher.

Insyallah, god willings, I want to learn and try to write widely , get my writings published .. and the focus of my writings will be in the technical n vocational education in Malaysia n the world at large. Deep and sincere thanks to Prof Dr Maizam Alias, Prof Dr Wahid Razally, Prof Dr Zurinah Suradi, Prof Dr Mustafa Mat Deris, Prof DR Salleh Abu, Prof DR Muhammad UMS, Prof Dr Sulaiman Yamin, Prof Dr Ismail Hassan, Prof Dr Md Nor Dalimin, Prof DR Jaafar Sahari, Prof DR Masjuki Hassan, Asso Prof Dr Rosman Yusoff , Asso Prof Dr Zaidi Moin.., Dr Mohd Kassim Bashir, DR Suhaida Tahir, Dr Heather Mays Deakins Univ Australia, Dr Muhamaddo in Tevine Univ Canada, Dr Dave Hewitt in Uni Birmingham England, Dr Rathiah Hashim, Dr Radzi Yunus, Dr Azmi, Dr Norhazana and all my beloved students in mathematics and IT in Polytechnic Kota Bharu and University Tun Hussein Onn, Malaysia. My friends in FTMM must come too in this special time where I would like to extend my expression of gratitude and acknowledgement. Thanks to Allah who has given me a minute size of knowledge called pre-algebra mathematics and a bit of multimedia skills .. CDiCL. My wife Shamsinar and my children Sobirin, Solihin, Solihah, Salwani, Sarah and Shaheenez. Maafkan abah. My special keranis Murni, Wan, Mahfuzoh n .. . My mum Hajjah Hasmah and my late dad Haji Khalid Muhammad ( my al-fatihah for you dad all the ticking moments that Allah has given me .. all places of the earth i never stop doa for u dad..)

May Allah bless us all. Ameen. Verily in Allah should we lower our wings as a mark of humbleness, gratitude and wisdom. Life is temporary and akhirat is forever.

Oh Allah pardon me for all my mistakes (small or big) where by during my phd travel , the state of my mind did focus on reading Maths Educ journals, proceedings, reference books in libraries in Uni Sheffield , USM, UKM, UTM, UTHM, UM and many more great universities throughout the world and as such had me forgotten you MY ROBB .. you were the one who had given me this much. Let all the time be rewarded as if I am deeply engrossed in your prayers. Please accept me back in the work of dakwah where 1 day in your sacred path is better than the world and what ever it contains. Ameen. Please forgive me my ROBB ( my LORD).

TQ. wasallam. sazaliskhalid

0 comments:

Post a Comment