Gonna do a COURSE called KJ Method

Posted by sazali

Wusshhh.. I gonna have a hard time now. My FTMM ask me to conduct one course called KJ Method. Since i attended one KJ Course last year now is my turn to iterate it to my staff FTMM, UTHM.

What should I do? I better start writing a geography book since I like this subject all my life. Many years ago I scored A1 in LCE, MCE, GCE 'A" levels in Grantham, Lincolnshire, .. unfortunately the government did not allow me to read geography degree in London ULSE ..remember GOH CHENG LEONG .. I am going to write about Kelantan.

Kelantan - 5 districts - 5 big towns excluding KOTA BHARU - 5 big events in Kelantan - one of them is called PUJO UMUR ALSULTAN KELANTAN - Pesta Wau Antarabangsa - Kelantan FC next - Gadis Kelantan Ayu and sangat AYU .. - Masakan Special Kelantan - Nasi Kerabu Hitam, Nasi Dagang, Lakso Kelantan, Laksang Kelantan, and many more ..kueh taik itek, kueh lopat tikang, ..

Thats the structure of the book. Group it we can get Kelantan Great Food, Kelantan Special Events , Kelantan Girls In and Out etc etc.

Then you can get 3 great books already from there. Just do the research and sit down and write.Publisher? Thats another topic altogether.

TQ. Wasallam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment