English Lessons for Malays 8

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Hello every body! You had a good weekend ? He..he.. its great was'nt it?

2) Iwent shopping last weekend. My daughter bought me a nice neck tie .. but I told her , during Eid Mubarak (Hari Raya Puasa) .. nobody wears neck tie here and there. (laugh).

3) I bought my own things examples Polo shirts, Padini underwear, t-shirt for Zamani who is my brother and also few 'baju kurungs' for mum.

My question? Try and read again the above sentences .. why did I write in a PAST TENSE?

Answer: Objective

A) activities that are still going on
B) time - it was last week end
C) it is going to happen since Hari Raya is coming in 14 more days
D) time - it is a true fact he bought those things for his close one.

ANSWER?

(he..he..)

I hope you get this right mate?

See You.
Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment