Bersyukur itu senang disebut tapi susah diamalkan

Posted by sazali

Good Morning.

Praise be to Allah my ROBB who has given me another day to live. Alhamdulilah, Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah and Allah Hu Akbar. salawat to our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon HIM)

2) I am working on the INFOSYS forms attending a 2 week course at A Famosa Resort. General IT Instructor course for IT lecturers. I volunteer going since my IT skills has gone a bit rusty.

3) Trying to figure out what to teach at 1100 hours. Ethics and Social on Computers BIT 2102. The topic is Privacy. Ugghs.. what a dry topic to teach. He..he..

4) In the evening I plan to organize my room and put some pictures I had from Spain and Greece during my 2006 , 2007 presentations in WSEAS Conferences.

TQ. have a great day.
wasallam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment