Hari Bapa Sedunia kah ?

Posted by sazali

salam.

Every day my day as a dad. I drives my girl to school. If there are messages from my children I will answer them as soon as I can. Then at classroom, I teach my students mathematics and if not teaching I mark their work.

At 100 sharp I go for solat zuhur at the mosque. After that I go for lunch. Preferably I like sea food and thai tom-yam. He..he.. plus hot ot coffee.

In the evening , I read books, attend seminars and discuss many work with my friens at UTHM. At 0600 evening I go home tired but happy. My life is interesting during the week ends. I like to visit my mum and my sister in Kajang. There we talk many things about Kelantan news like 'pak mudo mu nok leh menantu pulok .. doh.. mu tok ser kelek kor lee?' or go to JB to visit my mum-in law. WE like to attend many kenduris - weddings ceremony . Sunday evening .. came home tired and happy. In the night, i go mosque maghrib and isyak. If I cannot attend dawn prayers the next day ..life is meaninglss. U got what I mean? Thats my dad's everyday. Doa for you my children students where ever u are. Take care . Wasallam. Doa 4 me too. Jannah for us all. Ameen

0 comments:

Post a Comment