Welcome home daddy

Posted by sazali

Salam

Alhamdulilah i just returned from Acheh this morning 1st DEc 2011.  Penat/ mengantuk and ...  (put any adjectives u like to describe a tired passenger ).

2)  Alhamdulilah I presented my paper in AIC 2011 in Syiah Kuala  University, Banda Acheh.  What was good (better) I managed to get few new friends from Malang UNiversity Suarabaya and University Gadjah Mada. 

3)  Another best thing is finally I got to know my old student 1993-1995 who took English lessons from me in preparing his TOEFL examination  has now become the DEan of Liberal Studies in Yala Islamic University, Yala, Thailand.  now i realize the world we live in is so smalll .. if our heart is  bigger and deeper than the 7 oceans of this world.  If we want to share our knowledge with others sincerely // then Allah networked us with many beaiutiful people all over the world.  I met Ms Ruth from Deakins University who is working with 25 masters students and 2 PHD students ... in Banda Acheh.. in writing scholarly article for their future work. The good thing about her is .she knew my old friend Dr Heather Mays from Maths Edu Deakins University.   Looking at the presenters in Acheh whom i believed were trained by Ruth ,  I think I want to learn from her too.  Can I?

The experience in Acheh is undescribable .. I saw many things .. i went to visit Acheh Muzuem Tzunami .. insyallah i'll put the pictures in my blog one day.  He..he..

Now .. just to say a word to you readers .. why not you  try and write something for AIJST journal science n    technology  Acheh University.  surpringly they put me as one of their editors. The closing date is 15th DEc 2011.  Try please?

Wasallam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment