aah don't worry

Posted by sazali

salam.

I started with that words "...aahhh". Don't worry.

Well if you failed in the presentation , don't be so sad. You still got another chance next semester. Right?

2) You can improve on your grades. If you think it carefully, .. why they failed you in the first place? Then there are 2 main reasons. Firstly, you have been working on the project all alone by your own self. In fact it is better to come and talk to your supervisor ..while you are constructing the system IT> Secondly, you are too confident with your system that you may have overlooked at the calculation part .. as something so minor. That's why .. you were fired in the presentation. In fact why didn't you come and see me after the first presentation and explain which part of the calculation that was causing the trouble. I was kept in the dark. Today I met Puan Zana. She explaine why she f..led you. After bla bla bla .. I took all the courage to swallow that fact. you r my best hope .. after seeing your system functioning so well that day.

ok then. learn the hard fact. BTW I passed those that presented their work on Tuesday. 50%. whats the fuss .. just 50%. at least they can graduate ..n seek for jobs .. thats my feeling.

TQ, wasallam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment