ayah

Posted by sazali

Dear readers.
I love my dad very much just like any human on earth. Don't you love your daddy too? Even though he is not so handsome like Ronaldo, Spain, Obama of USA or Saddam Hussein of Iraq .. he is still your father, right? You can't get him from any supermarkets in Klang Valley,Malaysia or Silicon Valley, California. He is just so unique. You heard his iqomah the first minute u exit from ur mum's womb.

Why do I bother writing about my dad. Because if we do not write about him who else would. Do you expect Tun Mahathir writing about your late dad. Gracious me! he certainly won't unless he was so special in Mahathir's eyes. Right? Moreover my dad is not as highly educated as our PM. He managed to get Standard 3 certificate - during the Japanese invasion into Malaya.

The first good quality of my dad are as follows: My late dad loved his mum so much. He treated his mum like the Chief Princess of Iran. So special. He speaks softly and always crack jokes with his mum. Nasi Kapit is always the thing he brought for his mum everytime he came back from town while going his round to his mum's residence in Gaal Hilir. I remembered the day when my grandma passed away. I saw my dad crying sobbingly in my Proton car suggesting to his kids that his mum was everything to him. Yes. He always visit his mum in Pasir Puteh - Gaal. A very good good son who never say 'agh' even any bit.
Imagine he always visit his mum the first day he got his pension RM400 at the end of every month year (1983-2002). With that money he visited his relatives too in Alor Lintah, Besut and all his others relatives where ever they are. He drinks simple coffee after subuh in masjid besar muhhamdi kota bharu every day. Smoking is haram under his wings. He exercised a lot by walking to the big market. He walks to the masjid, takes part in the village tahlils, and he likes farming. He grows rambutan, langsat, chiku, duku, nangka, chempedak etc etc. His hands was very productive. (I write in Present Tenses - because he is always in my mind). Sometimes after his round in his 'kebun' he brought home a car full of rambutan which were shared by amany homes in Desa Telipot, Kota Bharu. Such was my dad.

He loves his wife. He is ready to buy anything - soup, thai food for his only wife come rain or hot. See my ayah? If I were my mum, I would ask my husband to buy KFC, Tom yam and what not.

Even though my ayah was not an ustaz, i can learn a lot from him. He walks his talk. Discipline - don't waste money. He never quarrel with his neighbours. If his neighbours talked bad about him, he would it respond it with inviting them for dinner in our home. He brought rambutan, nangka, langsat, ciku for his enemies in the police barrack Tumpat, Kelantan. Yes. I knew my dad's enemies in the police barrack. They always bbelittle my dad's ability to lead the barrack. So basically my ayah is just a diamond. He died in his car ..yes inside the oldest car in Taman Desa Telipot, Kota Bharu .. Toyota KE 30 ... 1975 model even though he has few pieces of lands in pasir puteh. That day, I could still remember it very well, when I bought Kelisa for my dear wife since I was already posted to Johor leaving behind my wife with few other chilren .. he was talking highly about the kelisa. I should have bought that Kelisa for u dad. So sorry dad. I miss the clear signs that you really wanted a car like Kelisa too. Oh.. how could I ayah? How can I afford 2 kelisas at one time. Plz forgive me ayah. I never intend to hurt you. When I brought home the Kelisa I never thought you were also there waiting for the new baby 'Kelisa' in 2002. I saw your eyes were beaming with pride. His son managed to buy a new car at last. (check: I always drive a second hand car - inspite of me graduating from England for 15 years in the polytechnic ). Yeah!

Second quality. After my dad passes away after 2 years ..suddenly his old friend from Penang came. Yes he visited me and my family after 2 years my dad passed away. Oh..how excited but sad .. he had missed the news - his best friend had gone for ever. He talked about my late dad. All his good deeds and nice touches among police friends all over this country. My dads service span at least across 5 states in Malaysia - Selangor, Johor, Pahang, Trengganu and Kelantan. See.. my dad! if your dad is not so special..there won't be any one from his clans or old friends and foess who would visit me after those 2 long years we sent ayah to the next world. Only special type of person could attract such beautiful, and high quality friends and clans), right? May Allah meet us in Jannah ayah. Ameen. For you readers ..plz value your dad as much as you value your mum. Treat him well as well as you treat your close friends from Yayasan Saad Tanjung Malim, Sheffield, MRSM PC, SMU Maahad Muhammdi P, UTP, MRSM Kedah, Matrics Melaka, Naim Lilbanat, Kolej Islam, UIA, SM Sri Gading etc etc. AlFathihah. Doa.

One day a jamaah dakwah came and visit him. After that he went for 3 days in tabligh. Pulau apa tah in Kota Bharu/Tumpat area. After that he always pray in the mosque and took part in the reading of taklim (hadiths) in the mosque. Ayah. U r so special before, now and forever. Plz forgive me ayah for all my misdeeds to you. Verily I have done a big wrong. Please ROBB forgive me (cry). Please don't let the wheel of life repeats itself unto me when I am still alive plz. Ya Robb. Al Fatihah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment