Tanggung jawab seorang ayah

Posted by sazali

Assalamualaikum and a Good good morning Malaysia

Yes. As a father I has few great responsibilities. One of them is called 'hantar and ambik anak kat sekolah." The time to send her is just about 10 minutes. But in that 10 minutes we can read Quraan together from memory. The recitation is usually AlFatihah, Qul Huwallu ahad, Qul A u zu .. falak and Qul A u ..nasssszzz. I think it is more than 10 ayats. In one hadiths if we read at least 10 ayats of the Quraan daily , we r not considered as the unforgetfuls. Thats it! so easy. Sometimes we read Zikir like Sub ha nallah, Alhamdulilahh and Allahu hukbar.. Salawat to our great NABI MUHAMMAD s.a.w. 1 salawat we get 10 greetings from the angels and the AlMighty Allah.

2) After the recitation sometimes we talk about the school, examinatio, health, school uniforms, school teachers , favourite subjects etc etc.

Thats it! so simple. I think in a week I can talk to my youngest girl at least 50 minutes .. and this 50 minutes is considered quality time. Usually after the Quraan, our hearts are soft and it easy to hear good advise from the daddy. Sometimes from her feedback wecan plan what to do next like ..she ask me about some references like Contribution of Muslims scientists at the present age. So I go to my office and start google and print out the contribution of Prof Dr Mustafa Mat Deris in the field of soft set mathematics. I also print the contribution of Prof Dr Jaafar Sahari and Prof Dr Masjuki Hassan (both Leeds alumni) in the field of mechanical engineering. So thats' it. So simple. At night when we are watching TV .. we will talk about the listing and printing.

3) Why do we do that? Because I have a big responsibility bringing her up in a good muslim environment and the most important thing is to impact good understanding of ethics and social values accepted by the Al Mighty Allah. In the day of Kiamah, one of the questions that I have to answer is .. how do u raise up ur family? This encompasses two other questions called "how do you earn ur living and how do u spend the money?." See those questions. So short but .. very difficult to answer orally and also practically. The money must be obtained correctly for example if you are entrusted to mark 100 papers then I must mark those papers according to the correct scheme of marks set out by the faculty. See the word 'mark.. correct ..' in onestraight line. It must be done the best that I can then my money is considered halal in the eyes of Allah.

4) Today I got to lecture more than 100 students on Ethics , Computers and Values. The talk will cover Kantianism, Ulitilirism, and Moral and Social Contract Theory in the world of IT. Plagiarism, Copy right laws are also included. Ohhsss..two hour lecture man.

Ok thats all my writings today. have a great day and pray that I can return hime safely ever after. Ameen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment