Kuching INFOSYS 2010 short course

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Today Saturday. I think at this my students are boarding on their way to Sarawak. UNIMAS INFOSYS. I would like to say Congratulation to u fella .. for taking the decision to join INFOSYS 3 month course in Computing Tech Know and Tech How. He..he..great isn't it ..eating and drinking 25000 feet above sea level?

Hopefully after this you can look back and say "..ya.. I learnt and met a lot of skilled IT professionals. and I will use it for the betterment of all mankind..".

2) I am preparing to fly there tommorow. Just trying to get some IT books on ethics and issues relating to IT ,, so that I can catch up reading .. many new IT things thats happening around us.

WELL DONE! have a great time in SARAWAK.

wasallam.
drsazalis

0 comments:

Post a Comment