Refocus our life

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Today I changed the title of my blog. From 'dari Universiti UTHM' kepada 'Suara hati ayah'. I think that is much better. I don't want my UTHM get any credit or harm from my writing in the blog. Much safer this way. He..he..

2) O yes we have to change in our focus. Yes daily focus. From doing job to earn money to doing anything for the pleasure of Allah alone. Then everything we do get rewards from the Almighty Allah. Insyallah. Imagine I am writing good things for u and me. Every bit of my writings, insyallah, will carry rewards. For example, let us read 10 ayat of the Holy Quraan daily. Then if u act upon what I wrote just now, then what you get from the recitation of the holy quraan the thzawab / pahala will get into ur account of good deedss plus my account too. Thats is a good business right? Better than MLM type of buisness. Laugh.

3) I love reading. The paper I like to read is SUNDAY STAR. Inside it you can find a section called EDUCATION. This is the place where many good teachers write somethingg about their university, schools and pupils they are teaching. You can get many good tips about teaching in this paper such as attitude, motivation and perception that somehow play a major role in the day to day activity of teaching and learning at schools. Try n read ok.

I think thats all for now. I am researching something called computer ethics and issues. Gonna teach it this Khamis. So long my readers. Wasallam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment