Waiting for an air ticket to Kota Bharu. Conference NCEEE 2010

Posted by sazali

Morning there.

I am hoping to present a paper in a conference NCEEE 2010. Organized by UTHM and UMK. Hopefully everything will go smoothly on 25 and 26 September 2010.

2) The paper I am going to present is something about developing a courseware from the entrepreneur's point of view. I constructed the paper .. making adjustments to my early papers in Penang, Spain and Brazil. It was ordered that we must try to project an approach from an entrepreneurship point of view. So there it goes. The paper was accepted to be presented.


3) Now the problem is the air ticket. I hope the lady called 'luana' can help me a bit here and there. But Mr Abd Hamid must approve it first my going. Aghhh.. still no news at this hour. Now I am thinking should I drive 750 km from my place to the conference. It must be killing because I had just returned from Kelantan few days ago. Raya holidays! too much to expect from an old man though ...

In short, I hope I can fly. and most importantly I can present the paper very well. Hopefully it can be taken as an item in a prospective journal by UTHM n UMK.

Pray for me plz. TQ.

wasallam.

wallahu alam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment