Happy Birthday Abah

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Syukur today my birthday. Happy Birthday to me. He..he. Syukur I started my day with sembahyang subuh berjamaah dengan anak lelaki Zaki Solihin. Tak lama di atas masjid .. kami pulang ke rumah .. saya start buat soalan ujian Test 2 Diploma IT subjek: Komputer Etika dan nSosial. sementara my anak Nenez bersiap siap untuk ke sekolah selepas PMR 2010 yang berakhir minggu lepas. Then we take breakfast together and off I go to send my girl to SMK Sri Gading. No big deal actually. My job?

2) In the office .. I got few calls where the callers willingly sang the famous song "happy Birthday to you". well it brightens up my day actually. Then my dear friend O. C. Pin from IPTHO send greetings and greeting plus good news about my article with Dr Su - appearing in a BPG Journal Penyelidikan Guru Jilid 4/ 2009. pg 29 - 38. Got ISSN number pulak tu. Thats good isn't it?

3) I didn'tt spend so much time in the office.. where I decided to go to the library. I mark maths diploma paper. Test 2 with Topics called Mac Claurin Series, Partial Fraction, Series, .., and many more. In the library, I had a short discussion ..about operations research with MISC staff .. sorry I can't recall his good name. I encourage him to do Ph.D.

4) Lunch? I went home. Eat kurtuk daging and 3 slice of roti. I didn't like to eat so much nasi .. time consuming people say. Just 'cicah' roti plus gular kurtuk daging tu. So sedap n very filling. Then here I am .. trying to fill up AKEPT form to attend short course in November 2010 about niche area n innovation. Plus I fill up a form requesting to be train in technical writing. Target: I want to write more papers in impact factor journals. Insya allah.

But it is easy said than done. he..he..

Happy Birthday Abah. Syukur. Please pray that we use the remaining years (days) to obey more and more the commandments of Allah according o the sunnnah of Rasululah s.a.w.

Ameen.

Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment