Malaysia can change a lot if ..

Posted by sazali

Salam.



I read a book authored by somebody with the name Mr Koran. It was a 45 years old book - it was given as a prize for me 'one of the winning debaters in Form III' from Mr Yusof Ngah, Principal TMS Besut Terengganu. I respect him a lot because he came back with M.A. Literature. (New Zealand).



2) I read it with some excitement when I came across the word 'let's us change'.



It sums up with .. the whole world can change if the changes started from an individual like me. How true it was. Wasn't it?



So far it is a common fact that many meetings started quite late in my old schools, polytechnic and many more places because ...



first I was late, then the students are late, the lab assistants were also late, the guards were late, .. and it goes on and on. At last in many occasions in many places here .. the attitude was .. it is ok to be late. Why? because everybody is late.



In Air Asia .. if you come to the check in counter 1 hour before the flight .. you cannot fly that day. Ooops so sorry. You lost a lot of money and time rushing for the flight. Air Asia is good. My son forked out RM1000 just to fly his family from JB to KB one day .. and driving .. all the way from Senai to Kuala Lumpur LCCT .. in short Air Asia demands every body to be punctual. But can that be done here all the time?



Lets see how you answer that ....please. TQ. brain cracker?



wasallam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment