What a wedding?

Posted by sazali

Salam

Last weekend my wife and I took part in a wedding ceremony - Tuan Hj Zainal Said ESSO Owner Parit Raja. My job was to accompany the people from Kelantan to Hj Zainal's residence. The procession began from Hotel Lndmark Batu Pahat.
When we arrived there we saw there were so many big motorbikes (Hartley type c.c above 2000 c.c.) with their riders all black t-shirts, googles and complete uniforms. The bridegroom was a Dr graduated from Russia. About 10 families from Kelantan came and we assembled at the hotel lobby. It was an honour to be a part of this big party.

Once all parties were ready .. the first car ..red AUDI 2 door where the bridegroom was taken as the most VVIP began to move.. all vehicles started to move from BP town centre to Kampung Sentosa, BP. What I like most was .. the way the big motor riders cause a great stir along the traffic junctions.. they controlled the traffic flow completely ..in order to let our parties (in 10 cars) .. to proceed easily .. it took a mere 10 minutes from the hotel to the wedding receptions.
If i am not mistaken, it looks like Michael Douglas Black Rain film in 2000.

It was my most unforgetful day in my life because thsi was the first time I experienced this kind of treatment. I tried to drive as fast as possible with a speed of 130km/hr in the BP city centre at 200 pm Saturday. I was not my usual self. Normally i could only drive 60km/hr along BP-Kluang road.. the most notorious route in Malaysia. Too many accidents at this stretch. Believe me and then on that day I was driving my EXORA 1.6 Full Spec at 130km/hr in the mid noon Saturdayn that particular strecth of road folowing the motorbikers .. i didn't want to be lost. The funny thing was the father of the bridegroom took a simple white SAGA 1.3 cc only and his car was the second one behind the red AUDI. Everybody was driving like hell passing many junctions. Luckily I pasted UTHM logo at the back of my EXORA. So at least my exora cause big 'Oh.. and AHA' and envy among many road users at that particular instance/time. Don't think this can be repeated any more my friends. laugh.

TQ so much you great warriors ( big motorbikes). Never thought this treatment at all. He..he..

0 comments:

Post a Comment