Waking up tired and bored

Posted by sazali

Humt am.
Being a normal man I woke up feeling tired and bored

Why?

1.not enough vitamins
2. Boring a activity
3
No challengg
4.  Miss my boys and girls
5. May b boring partner ( laugh)

ElAaboration

1. Not enough vitamins

May be.  I take 25 tablets kp.m pills but they give me only 3 gm vitamin b1

ImAgine that

Now so many unqualified people peddlingng medocine. The price is quite expensive.
A rm30 medicine could fetch rm109 especially Amway.

He..he..h
E.
2/ boring activities. All day doing soalat. I sleep after isya solar. In between thosew times so many kinds if work. Monoton ous.

May be. Somebody ask me to sell insurance.  He he he.  Sorry my face got trademarks. All things free!

3.  Not challenging enough

4. Miss my children

Never expect one day I awill be with my partner only. Day in day out our 2_faces. Nobody elzs. So bored. Voice may be
Turn off. Ngomel always.
He HD HD

5. Partner

She enjoys reading quraann. Me? I love football from llaTin america.she speaks ducks mine is more chi ken like.

Ha ha ha but she is good taking cRe of me. But
5.1kiytaa  human. Being ada ups. And downs
5.2__Ptah pi ggAng Mk ooi

5.3. Sakit badan

5.4. Tak tahu naK masak APA lagi

5.5. Bilo anok mHu baLik ni?🔰🔰🔰

P3👑👑👑👑
Wasallam

0 comments:

Post a Comment