Belajar lepaskan mereka slow slow

Posted by sazali

Salam.

As a father ... I have been used to ask/ check where my children are at all times. But as time goes on .. the kids are getting bigger, wiser and smarter.

2) They want their own life. Thats the exact word. This is where as a parent ..we must trust Allah .. let them go .. to schools, colleges, jobs, marriages, .., buying their own homes and starting to chart their own destiny. Trust Allah. HE is the most knower of all things. Subhanallah, Alhamdulilah, Alllahu akbar, Tawakul alallah.. We can't check our children for ever , can we? .. be it ..what they wanted to be. Sad.. hu..hu.. as an old dad. Only if u know what is inside me.

3) Now after going through 3 different marriages of my children .. i become to realise one important fact .. in life. We can't afford to police our kids for ever and never ends. One of my children wants to spend 40 days in the path of Allah after his matriculation study . Learn about deen, preach deen .. as a missionary just like what the greatest prophet did. The biggest investment for me and my wife in this dunia and the life here after. As such I can't monitor his movement ( surau, masjid, .. markaz tabligh). May Allah helps you my son.

Let Allah does it. We as parents must trust Allah .. beginning today until the end.

As a dad, I pray ..we will be alright my children. Go .. but take heed of my advice. Let your education and islamic knowledge ( iman, solat, qadha and qadar , taufiq and hidayah, .. etc etc ) guides you all. Pray for us as your parents too. It would be nice you call us ..once in a while whether your parents are doing well or other wise. Aghh ..your parents are getting old.

Take care my sons and my daughters. May Allah bless you always.

Wasallam.
Wallahuaklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment