Teaching repeaters algebra I

Posted by sazali

Salam


I met my students. He..he.. repeating groups of students. I explain the Teaching Program. We are starting with algebra, matrices, calculus and series including taylors and McClaurins.

2) I explain them that 60% are coursework and 40% exam finals running for 13 - 15 weeks including the final examination paper. There are 2 hours theory and 2 hours computer lab weekly. Yes. we are going quite fast so that we can cover more materials. therefore you must work harder than before because there is going to be 2 examiners - me and Hajjah Nafisah (PPD,UTHM).

3) Coursework include 4 assignments, 4 quizzes and 2 main tests. Attendance at least 80% . Any absence must be proven with a leave certification ( sick leave).

4) There are four major textbooks including Stroud(1972) Engineering Maths. London.

So thats it. Please consult www.purplemath.com

there u will see there is a section called ALGEBRA. Help yourself with it.

Good Luck.

Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment