Friday night - is it so important?

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Ushh.. how time flies? tomorrow is friday. The day after tomorrow is Saturday. Yes hopefully a great weekend, for every body - you and me.

2) I don't have any plan for tonight except that I attended a 'tahlil' reading Yaseen, Al fatihah, and many many more zikirullah such as subhanallah, alhamdulilah and allahu akbar. Yes we recited darud to our dearest prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. How? just say Allah hum solli ala saiyidinan muhammad .. ala alihi saiyidina muhammad. It was written in a hadith (tradition of the holy prophet) if you send me 1 darud .. Allah will send you 10 daruds (blessings). Yes as simple as that.

3) Now I am waiting for some students. We plan to discuss the test papers and some of the problems that commonly cropped up in the final exams. So far , no body has turned up yet. But it is OK. I just wait patiently because tomorrow I want to take a holiday. So tired.

4) While waiting for my dear pupils, I just jot down some points regarding tonight. I found that many people are spending so much money buying credits for their hand sets. Just wondering .. why is that for? I thinkk its hard for them to live without contacting some body here and there. Alas, i think its better to talk with our kids while watching news etc etc.

Why do we have to live ..with so much communication, news all over the world? Enough is enough. let us stay low and project a simple life .. shall we? In fact no news is good news .. perhaps. Let tonight be just a quiet night between our family members remembering our dear ones who have left us for good. Remember their good deeds that they had showered us when they were alive once. God willing, we will come along with them one day. ooops .. My target! tomorrow morning at 0530am .. i can attend morning prayer in congregation with my fellow brothers in this village. By doing so, may Allah gives me a peaceful life in this world and the here after. Ameen.

Read quraan before you go to bed tonight. Surah Al-Mulk and Alif lam mim sajdah. Those who read Al Mulk , the angels will save him from the tribulation of the grave. Ameen. Try to ponder 5 things before 5 things come to us. Being healthy, free time, young age, loaded with money and stay alive before death comes to invite us.

Wasallam.
Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment