Just do my part here

Posted by sazali

salam.

Today I just clear off my desk from all these assignments , quizzes, tests and what not.

2) The objective is to enter the marks into the spreadsheet EXCEL. I hope I am not doing injustice to my students.

I observed that some students took their tests, quizzes in different sections and they kept doing that. There is a possibility that your marks will be missed out from the spreadsheet. I am so sorry. I told you so many times not to change sections as you like. I am afraid .. I don't care.

I just want to clear my table from all these papers. So confusing. Some papers do not have their names/ sections printed. So I had just burnt them with a lighter. So sorry mate! In England, when i was doing my degree, I never see my assignment paper back. It was just GO IN into the professors room and I never see them back for ever. In Malaysia, we tried to be so nice. What you sent, we marked. We tried our best to accomodate you .. but .. to tell you the truth .. it created so much mess in my work routine. Just hunting for your stu..d paper.

3) Yes, I wish you well in the coming exam. From what I know, the paper is a very tough one. Good luck. See you in September 2011 in a different class. Year 2. Hopefully. God Willing.

Cherio!
wasallam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment