One good week end

Posted by sazali

Salam. Last week end I was asked to promote UTHM Graduate School. I think I have done a very good job in promoting many post-graduate programs from this university. Here, I saw how easy/diificult to promote our programs to the population out there in Kuala Lumpur. Even though UTHM is a new university, I am quite proud many young ladies did show some interest asking us about technical education, ICT and technology management post grad courses. 2) I think in future , we have to create a simple CD to show to the public where Batu Pahat and how easy it is to get into Parit Raja (royal creek ) from the high way PLUS. For Your Info, Batu Pahat is just 3 hours away from KL. About 250 kilometres from Kuala Lumpur. If you drive faster than me, of course u can reach this place earlier ..say 1.5 hours ..but when u think about it ..why bother driving like crazy horse. UTHM is not like Old Trafford, Manchester. It is just a university (laugh). Clever people drives carefully , right? Perhaps , the CD can look something like what UTP Petronas did. It was a great method to show many things in the university from the registration days, students' hostels, food courts, and finally its convocation days in a quick and interesting way. More over we have a department that specialize in multimedia right in the heart of this university. I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who trust me in promoting UTHM. May UTHM be a respected and prestigious establishmenmt one day. Ameen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment