A letter from dad and mum

Posted by sazali

Salam.

It was really touching to read a letter from mum and dad .. from the FB today. My children posted so many prayers and blessings to both of us as their dad and mum.

Yes lets share some of those words, shall we?

when I am old, don't yell at me. My hearings getting poorer as days get passing

when you were little, did you remember my child, u keep repeating a word again and again, until u get what you want. ( a balloon?)

when i am old, my smell so bad. i hate shower since ..old body can't take cold shower .. its bad to the body.
did u remember my child .. when u were little, i chased u around .. to get u a shower?


when i am about to die.. come close my child... plz hold my hands .. so that i can face the angel of death
when i meet our creator .. i will whisper to his ears .. to bless you my child

for u love your dad and mum .. high and dry.

I love you child.

p/s: if u see ur dad ..one day ..so weak .. so ugly.. plz don't put off at those weaklings
for he is your daddy .. after all.
if u go shopping to all corners of the world .. tell me can buy a man just like your daddy/ mummy

remember that my child. i always love you as what u are. my chemistry and your mummy's genetic .. that makes all of you. My beloved children this world and the world here after.

don't worry. time will come. you will say to your own children/ grand children .. ' ur grand dad, grand mum was so specialllll .... right?
wasallam. pray 4 us always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment