Time to say good bye

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Were you anywhere when you suddenly heard your best friend (30 years ago) has just passed away. Heart attack? HOw do you feel then? Have u ever thought that that kind of attack can come to you later at any time? What will your spouse do about this? YOur children ..

2) Heart attack is one of the commonest but most painful causes to modern death among professionals - engineers, lecturers , corporate players etc etc. Not only in America but also Parit Raja, Johor. The next is the road accident. Just ask those relatives who lost their loved ones .. on this Parit Raja / Kluang road. One of the most fatal roads in Malaysia.

3) As a result we have to be very careful in this life. Try exercising i.e., jogging in the park , writing something in your own blog expressing what you think it is worth for others to read/ let your friends know whats happening here and there about you. The most important be happy. Mixed with many kinds of friends .. the kampung folks, the one day friend at the LRT etc etc. Just smile and listen to others .. when they want to talk. Be happy. Don't worry. You can do this if u practice a simple life style like Mahatma Ghandi. Remember him? Google him?

He..he..

Try.

But .. when u lost a dear old old friend .. basically .. he is saying good bye my friend. Don;t sry for me .. well .. we will all die one day , won't we? But I shall miss you ISHAK ADAM. my tablighi friend in England, Dewsbury and Detroit, USA. 1978. Al-Fatihah. and small prayers for me my dear .. may Allah be happy with you my friend. Redha him redha us ..this world and the here after. Ameen.

I will always be remembering you .... the last I met was in Heathrow Airpot, 1981. Our last flight out from UK for good. You waved me at Pakistan , Karachi Air port .. well ..it seems that it was your last wave for me ... Good Bye my friend. Sleep in peace. Allah will be plaese with you .

Wallah huaklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment