With my old friends in gganu

Posted by sazali

salam.


I met at last my old old friends ( class mates in TMS, Besut) after we lost each other 30 to 40 years after MCE 1974.

I think i should write their names here. Hoping the blessings from my God Allah Subhanawa taala. In fact they all have great names and great titles .. but in this blog .. I will call them what I used to call them many years ago. The first is Azman Ahmad (Electrical Engineer, JKR, graduate Newcastle, UK), Alias Daud ( VC a Univ in Trengganu; PhD salford, UK ), Rosman Jumaah ( professional debt collector), Tuan Yusof Tuan Sulaiman ( Principal, TMS Besut; London graduate), Ramlah Faridah ( a science teacher ) n .. God gave a chance to be with our great master teacher Tuan Hj Wan Abd Rahman (ex-EXCO Trengganu) and me of course ( supervisor PhD industri to be ..). So nice meeting each other this time. God knows what we talked that day .. everything except heaven and hell, i suppose. (laugh).

2) Actually meeting old friends is just like getting old diamonds once again. We were lost ..in the drain .. so far away ..but suddenly .. Allah lets us meet again ..may be the last time b4 we say good bye to this world .. why? we are above 50 years by now. Ohhh ..so afraid ..but .. lets be happy once again .. there won't be any more days like this again.

3) I met Datuk Idris Jusoh ( a former MB Terengganu). He was my school mate in STAR , Ipoh. So many things we talked about but .. of course .. I drive my self .. well clear . I don't want to talk about politics lately. why? The answer is so simple. Government servant like me must not be inclined to any party at all. They called we must act neutral. He..he..

4) But the great moment I cherished was Alias Daud drove me from KT to KB. So nice .. a VC driving a lecturer .. u cannot get ..anything so near .. a great moment indeed.. the treatment rendered from him to his old old friend . Allah is so great. He brought me to a new site in Tembila . Besut. a place where his university is under serious construction .. from 2010 up to now .. I saw the mosque nearly completed at about 70% already. Wish him so well . Insyllah.

I think thats all for now.


But b4 I pen off I was so sad to hear my other great friend from UK .. Ishak Adam (PERWAJA) has passed away 3 months ago. He was a tablighi and a professional engineer. I love you so much .. man. We missed 30 ~ 40 years .. and the last news I got .. you have gone to another world. Al fatihah. My doa for you .. my brother, dunia and akhirat.

wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment