Oshhh why itu mcm hahhh?

Posted by sazali

Salam.
Yesterday I went to send my youngest daughter to her school in Klang, Selangor. She was ill this time holidaying. Pity her.

In this column I would like to highlight 2 things only what I experienced during my journey on the highway.
1. Public toilet in R n R PLUS Highway
2. Quality of food against its price

Comment.

Rn R toilets are Generally clean as compared to the public toilets operated by private firms in cities, towns and sub-towns in this country. Congratulation PLUS. But as a seasoned traveler I think I should add few remarks to upgrade the cleanliness of this facility.

First, why should the floor be so wet as if somebody has just finished bathing. Most of the time I saw people are using 100 litres of water instead of just 1 or 2 litres of water for toilet business.
I think most people (including the blind) prefer a dry floor. Am I right this time boss?

Secondly, most people put their foot marks on the brim of the toilet bowl. It looks so disgusting and dirty. I think Europeans must hate this because they are used to sit on the bowl. Is it haram to sit just on it. Why can’t we just sit comfortably on this great master piece?

Thirdly, why should the hose be hung up so low to the floor. Sometimes I saw the hose was purposely put inside the toilet’s big hole. ISSSHHH so uncivilized our Malaysian people.
Why can’t we devise a method such that the hose is put high up or hung up from the top of the ceiling. Adjust it so that nobody can put the tap ( head of the hose) into the BIG Hole // adjust it so that .. it is just good enough to be used for washing and cleaning their private parts after their business.

I think Malaysian films, TV should educate our people how to do this business in the public toilets. So far , I think it is so dirty, wet and disgusting. To add salt to the wound, some people smoke while doing the huuhh, hurgggg, .., and ..many more funny sounds. thus the floor is much more dirtier. it was a complete mess with asses and .. (add in plz .. feel free ).


Food.

So far the quality of the food is improving.
The service is getting better in terms of the time spent if we were to queu a bit here and there.
Clealiness – very good.
The tables and chairs are solidly put.
the price is reasonable ..lah. if anybody wants it cheaper, i am afraid s/he has to cook themselves. (laugh)

Thank you. I hope the Minister of Tourism or 1st lady of Malysia do read this. And finally is it haram for the imams to read some of this issue in the friday sermons? osshhh mind bongling.

Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment