What a man loves so much

Posted by sazali

Salam

As a humble man , I always love 12 things

1. my ROBBBB called Allah Azawajalla

2. my mum
3. my mem
4. my anak-anak , cucu-cucu dan menantu-menantu
5. my books, Al Quraan
6. my maths brain
7. my house , neighbours
8. my harta called tanah which was inherited (laugh)
9. my friends PKB, UTHM, KPTM, KPM; KB, BP, KL, London, Leeds, Birmingham, Grantham
10. my tabligh friends all over the world especially Asif Jawaid (Birmingham wala)
11. my only 1 life
12. my DEEN called Islam and finally
12. my students .. where ever u are directly or indirectly for the last 30 years

See my listing. it will never end actually.

Thats what we r here for , right? but in the day of mashar .. it takes so short a time for a poor man to save his skin from the wrath of Allah for being poor (nothing much to be accounted for) unlike a rich man .. who has so many things called NIKMAT. He is going to be answerable to everything that he owns. O LORD .. please help me. Ameen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment