Resolution for the new year 2012

Posted by sazali

Salam.

For this coming new year .. i would like to wish myself "Wish u a Happy New Year Daddy.  Don't worry .  Be happy!"

2)  My new year resolution is :

2.1  do away with all these hand phones and numbers.  Then my life will be very much OK.  According to my analysis , many death happen on the roads ..is because the dead man/ woman ..were busy taking calls while driving .  Moreover, HP .. provides all unnecessary news and tensions.
2.2  buy stamps to correspond with my dear old friends and my P.A students.  Come 1st Jan 2012 , i will buy 100 stamps at 50 sen each.  Hope it can last for 1 whole year.
2.3  stop driving i.e., visiting so many people.  U r not a Barisan Nasional Wakil Rakyat , u know?
2.4  since my retirement is just around the corner, beware of new friends with many business ideas but my money
2.5  make it a paradise to stay longer doing 'wirid' in the masjid.  Say La illa ha illa llah .. muhammad dur rasulullah.  (100 times mornin and evening).
2.6 stay happy to shut my mouth more and more.  If I can't .. buy SUPER GLUE
2.7  spend more time in the path of Allah (dakwah fi tabligh all over the world, Insyallah)
2.8 stay contented with what ever I have .. don't compare with Malaysian  ministers and their wives.  They don't have to do any research, teaching and published any articles in any high impact journals.  What I learnt they like to give orders ..do this do that.  Any speech .. the credit goes to them.  Smart life!
2.9 adopt more 'lembu kenyang ' attitude.  If the facculty gives them all the raise appraisal .. u just look but make sure u have no feelings at all what so ever
2.10  tell your children .. u want to change many things i.e., don't take ur dad for granted any more.  Buy this and buy that.  pay this and pay that.  He comes and he goes anytime he likes according to what Allah had destined him .. life and death.  Be prepared my children if your dad fall dead.  Yes DEAD!  (according to a hadith :  a wise man always remember his death 25 hours a day ...)
2.11 stop fighting with my mem.  Why?  It doesn't look you any level of coolness .. U got PHD and she got SPM.  inspite of us having the same Three letter words i.e., qualifications I mean .  but the golden letters like PhD means many things so far apart in terms of thinking processes one has to undergo.   SPM is all spoon feeding in Malaysia while PHD is ..  it could lead one to permanent head damage.  See?  (laugh).  Better stay a distance away.  Insyallah .. we will be Ok kot?
2.12 stop buying new corporat attire.  If u r proven a lousy employee .. putting on  a new corporat jacket .. it won't change u any bit.
2.13  eat and sleep more and more.  By doing so .. u talk less and less.  Alhamdulilah and Insyallah.
2.14  read more quraan and learnt more hadith.  Learn and practice it again and again.  Allah will love you more young man.
2.15  do istighfar and muhasabah daily.  Stay away from mamak's corner (laugh).

That is all.  My resolutions. May Allah guides me to a peaceful life.  Ameen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment