rasa nak demam je abah ni

Posted by sazali

salam.
Today i feel a bit slow/ sluggish. I could hardly turn my neck 90 degrees from any position when looking out from my window (in the opis). Moreover, I got few signs that tell me that i am not as well as 40 years ago. The signs are i got a bad sore throat, frequenting the loo very often within an hour and my appetite is going down. Adush. Think of m-c tomorrow.

He..he..

2) But my late dad ..taught me .. take 2 portions of Sunkist and drink a lot of plain water. When u go to sleep, put a thick stocking on. Don't put a high fan. God willing, you will be well again tomorrow , my son.

He..he.. how true my dad's advise.

Now I am fit like an old horse again.

Teaching .. tutoring .. my maths classes .. 3 hours the whole day day today.

Moral of the story: Don't easily quit. Listen to your body/ listen to ur mum's and dad's advice. It helps.. really.

Thank you dad.

Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment