Driving from Point called A to B and back

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Imagine you have a nice and sporty car. I am asking you to drive from a town called 'A' to 'B' and back please.

So zoom you go assuming that you got all the petrol and it is all fully inspected for you .. all ready made for you.

Let us say you reach that point 'B' in 3 hours.

And let us say me , as your teacher, also drive my car and reach the point 'B' in 5 hours.

Questions?

(a) what is the difference in time taken?
Answer : 2 hours

(b) anything else?
Answer: the point called 'B' is just a quiet town , Sir.

(c) what else do you want to tell me , Zorro?
Answer: I drive faster than you Sir!
Respond: Great! so what?

(d) what else?
Answer: You should get another car Sir. It is high time you drive a new , bigger car like BMW. What say you Sir?
Respond: really. just because you drive and reach that place 2 hours earlier than me . u r now suggesting me to buy another car , Zorro? Did you see .. the people in my car Zorro?

Answer: Yes Sir. So many of them.
Respond: See? You drive your car all alone my dear .. while me .. I am driving with my mum and few more children that I have. More weight , isn't it Zorro? What did Physics say Zorro ..when you have more weight?

Answer: Yes. You are quite right, sir but .. you can still drive a bit faster like me .. and the rest of the world.. (laugh)

Respond: Yes.. may be you are right ..but .. point 'B' is just my home town. Nothing great happening if I arrive there any faster .. ? what do you think Zorro? it is just my hometown.

Answer: Oh my God! no wonder Sir .. you always drive so slow .. point 'B' is just your old old hometown. I get your point Sir. TQ.

Respond: You are welcome Zorro. (he..he)

Reflections: on the highway, there is little logic to drive too fast. By and by , the destination is just the same old place. As a teacher, there is no worry to drive the car so fast .. after all it is just your old school that you have being teaching for the last 30 years. It is not going to disappear from the surface of the earth. Unless, if you are making RM5 milion per day, then there is some logic to rush .. but if your pay slip is just .. nothing much .. after all .. Just drive safely please old man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment