Happiness from a teacher's point of view

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Today I am happy because it is a pay day. I got some back-pay .. DS45 to DS52. Six months back pay. Alhamdulilah.

2) I think I want to pay back some debt examples .. car instalments and rent. Well I also missed some payment lately becuase .. as a human being .. we got to juggle many things at the same time.

3) The most important is to settle my mum's money. It is worth RM1000 . she paid my last due from the PhD study programme. See? My mum helped me from young to this late age. Laugh. I hate to borrow from my friends .. because .. so far from my experience.. my friends will make my short loan of Rm200 as if I owed him RM2 million. Every where he goes, he will talk about our borrowings from him. I think most part of the world will know about his givings. Gosh!
So it better to attend to your mum and siblings at all cost.

4) I am so happy today because I got the last translated chapter 4 of my book. A book - from Phd thesis in English to a book in Bahasa Malaysia.. translated version. Now I have to compile all the 5 chapters and check the content and the index. Hopefullyy by 31st December I can pass the book to the Publisher UTHM. Of course from there I will be looking forward to hear any comments from the expert. I don't really care whether it is going to be top book of this century or not. I just want to contribute a bit what I know to the whole world. God Willing!

Thats all the time being... TQ Mr Mohd Helmy Abdul Wahab FKEE UTHM Malaysia. You are great man!

Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment