Writing your own book

Posted by sazali

Salam

I am quite happy today. Stage of happiness about 85%. Why? I managed to compile all the 5 chapters of my thesis .. got it translated ... into Malay language fully and .. boom it is now compiled.

What I got to do now is just double checking the ideas ..whether the main ideas are still intact in each of the section in the book after undergoing some translations. It is about math taught on the computer ..using a multimedia courseware in collaborative learning environment.

I hope it will finally be submitted successfully to the UTHM, Johor Publisher. It took me 13 months to do this with some help from my ex-students doing their post-graduate studies in UTHM, UTM and UM. Thanking you all in advance especially mngsoda, cikcoluck and e-in. He..he. U r really great my dear.

Wasallam.

Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment