What I did today

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Today I busy myself in making honest claims. I travelled a lot in October and November 2010 this year. Activities were conferences, seminars and courses. Not forgetting I supervise 5 students doing their practical attachment in Northern states of malaysia.

2) What I did was fill up the forms as required. There is a different form to put your claim. Therefore I helped my self with 2 separate forms. The hardest part is to compute the distance covered so far .. when you did not care so much its exact figure all this while.

The next hardest part is to collect all the toll recipts .. from one month to another. The reciepts must be obtained during your work shedule only. You must exclude other visits like .. tours and happiness .. jalan-jalan cari makan.

3) At last I managed to fill up 3 different forms. I hope I can get all my money back - in the form of petrol consumption, tolls on the highway and hotels accomodation. O yes .. wear and tear of my vehicles and my body exghaustion .. as it come next to my duty. If I am not mistaken it came to be around 3K + +. BTW, I spent 3 weeks collecting the supporting evidence.

Now I must clear up my desk. Tomorrow I want to start fresh and make proper preparation to face new semester in UTHM, Johor. I got to teach Discrete Maths again. Ughh.. I prefer teaching statistics and calculus. Really?


Thats it for today. Just to fill up the space in my blog. By writing my blog, I can practice languages especially English which is not my first language in Malaysia. Hope my readers can understand .. my job as a teacher here.

wasallam. Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment