When you start to age towards the magic number ...remember Allah

Posted by sazali

Salam

Today my birthday. My son .. E-in ..hantar wishes Happy Birthday Abah. He..he.. TQ. then di pejabat .. bila bukak FB ..ada lagi yang hantar good wishes termasuk Dr Heather Mays from Australia. TQ so much.

2) How u feel? He..he.. I always He..he... it means Happy Ending (laugh).

3) In view of my birthday I would like to share some tips how to live up to this golden age.

First - be happy, don't worry. If your close friends are driving new MERZ and BMW cars ,... u just drive your Proton Wira. They reach UTHM in 10 minutes from their homes and you reach your office in 1 hour. So what! .. they got to fill up their tanks with RM50 and I put mine RM8 only per day. See the difference .. (50 - 8) / 50 * 100% = 42/50 * 100 = 84% they spent 84% more petrol than me just to teach a subject or twos in the university daily. to complement my low profiling, Well, I put some cash in the mosque fund in the name of my late father, grandfathers, grandmothers, teachers, friends for the sake of Allah. See? they pour petrol into their tanks - i pour money into the mosques funds. Why? remembering the day after called akhirah.

Second- I mix with all kinds of people including the bus drivers Transnational KB to BP, Satriajaya Kluang to Kumpur and KKKL BP to Penang . This is easy for me. Why? because I drive a green Proton Wira which is already 8 years old. Mind you? I had paid all the installments of this wonderful car. See I am a man of 'less' debt/hutang. He..he.. happy ending right? In Malaysia, 'hutang' is considered as a taboo. People are afraid of hutang (making debts with the banks and alongs). But some people , they are proud to make big hutangs. It shows the banks have lots of confidence in them. The higher their hutangs .. the more confident they walk on the surface of the earth. Strange indeed .. what the people nowadays think about their life ..when the great muslim scholar wrote .. Imam Ghazali r.a. in his book called Ihya Ulumiddin .. when a man who is on debt .. he is cowed with shame for not paying his dues, he spend sleepless nights .. in fear of mafia from italy .. coming to kill them dead in front of their children .. and most frighteningly .. he can't pass his stools (najis) where ever he likes. Laugh. So more unnecessary fear came to you who spend more than u earn. See?

Lastly, my other tips - go to pray in the mosque 5 times a day. When the imam say 'Ameen' the angels (malaikah) will say 'Ameemmmm'. If the imam prays for long life .. he ameennnnmmm ..the angels ..willl ameemmmmm too .. if your friend say Ameen ..u say Ameen too .. the angels wil ameen it too .. we all got Ameen by the angels and of course Allah loves those who rember him in the early morning and and in the dead night .. so thats how you age gets extension and extension, and of course .. your daily maintanance .. also got a bit extra/ rezki bertambah. Sometimes I do solat dhuha , tahajud, isra', awabeen, hajat .. then I believe Allah will give you and me more and more// Reading Quraan in the Proton car is a habit ..Recite tasbih subhanallah, alhamdulilah and Allah hu Akbar .. by reciting these .. we remember Allah ..if we remember Allah in our Proton cars .. may be Allah will remember us among the angels .. in the high heavens ... Belief in that! is that ok folks? he..he.. happy ending right?

I think thats all for today. I write to remind my self all the time .. and if you like it ..plz practice it beginning from today .. else .. you can just ignore it.(thousand apologies!) I have done my part telling some truth nothing more than the absolute truth ... while celebrating my 54th birthday. Ughhsss .. alhamdulilah. (praise to be to my Lord called Allah Aza wajjala). Refer to surah Ar - Rahman in the Holy Quraan. Which good things that Allah has bestowed upon you that u can deny ? Allah hu Akbar!

wallahu aklam. plz forgive me my Robbb. I just do my duty only here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment