Reading is my hobby try please

Posted by sazali

salam.

I love to read many kinds of books. The best is books on social aspects / happenings.

2) Today I read about maids who were tortured by their employers. I pity them a lot. I think there are 2 sides of the stories. First lets go with the employers. They will complain saying that the maids can't do this and that. Imagine a maid from Kemboja .. ironing an expensive shirt from London. I think she has never ironed anything using expensive irons. To put the hot iron onto the maid's skin is really bad. That is an animal's kind of treatment by any country's standard of humanity. Thats what I think. how about you? can u feel the direct heat of the iron on your own skin .. ironing your stomach for 5 or 10 minutes under the screaming of the maid. Imagine that is your own girl. What will u do?

From the maids' side, they will complain that the employer is using her like an animal to do all sorts of duties like serving food to the children and the old parents, cooking, washing, gardening, feeding the chickens etc etc .. so basically the maid lack rest all the days through out the week. Come shine/ or rain. Then there are employers who 'slept' or rape the maids. If I have a daughter who work as maids and got treated like an animal .. i think i would bomb the whole house. Just like antantuya stories. All the bones got vanished from the surface of the earth. I don't care. I am still wondering why indonesian islamic government let go of their ladies to work here in malays and non-muslims homes and sometimes they too work in arab countries. There are so many rotten stories by philipinos maids telling the world what arabs can do as far as treating their maids. Most is sexually exploited stories. May be .. these criminals have never met any woman (called daughters) before in their entire life.

Other books I like to read is about cooking food or making 'budu', chencalok, belacan etc etc. some sort of salty paste eaten with ulams. By reading you can see how belacan was prepared by the bare foot of any body. In fact some animals walk over the belachans. Hisssshhhh .. so salty and sedap. Ha..ha..

Similar is the preparation of dried fish in Kuala Besut. Terengganu. Malaysia. I saw dogs urinating near the preparatory fields of ikan bilis , ikan kering, budu, etc etc. Luckily I seldom eat those kinds of food. I prefer eating fresh vegetables and fry them with some prawns and salt. It is a bit cleaner than the above food in the above paragraphs. He..he..

I think that's all for today. I continue .. later in the near future. Keep reading please. Your mind will go bongling. Surprise! a dog shit on the belachan in Kuala Selangor ..like that lah.

wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment