Post Budget 2011 2012

Posted by sazali

Salam.

While many government staff are celebrating their coming goodies by the beloved PM Dato' Seri Md Najib Tun Razak .. I was stunned to see

1) some / many families are struggling to make ends meet. The father is working in a restaurant in Parit Raja for 10 hours a day / 6 days a week .. and not making any where RM1200 per month. While the wife works in ..Johor Bharu as a tailor .. 10 hours a day in a clothes factory .. and not making RM700 per month. And tragically ..the wife and husband can meet only once a month for a DAY. And in the mean time .. their 3 children ..the eldest 15 years old has to take care of his/her siblings all alone at a unnumbered house .. Sri Gading, Johor .. all this while. Imagine? I met their dad .. very sick, so tired, so weak on a Johor Bus ..from BP to Parit Raja.

So my sense began to say something to me '...see ..that man .. u r so well off , Doc..' syukur = be thankful to your ROBBBB Allah for he has given so much to you // did u realize that Doc?" .. why should I make such a fuss if the governmnet is not giving any increment to my pay this time or at other times at all. I have enough. Alhamdulilah. The main thing is .. to cut down my luxuries .. my handphones/ internet / travellings // etc etc .. and stay contented with what Allah has given me .. which is a lot. Read this verse in Surah Alr Rahman in the Holy Quraan ... which bounties that I have given you a lot that you can deny ?. In fact if Allah gives you good health that is already a great bonus// what more Allah gives you 6 good looking children .. with good brain .. fit like a horse ..while ..in some families .. they are tending to their sick dad/ mum/ son / daughter ... never ending stories.. say Syukur to Allah my dear Doc ..all the times, will you?

Syukur .. we have to look at those .. who are much lower than us in the economic strata .. pay wise/ life style and many other aspects.

Syukur .. I am still healthy, my wife still can afford to smile when seeiing me at the end of the day ..and wahtt more .. my children are doing their jobs as .. wanted by the Almighty Allah. Allahu akbar.

May Allah bless us (me , you and your families) ..with more common sense .. and of course taufiq and hidayah. Ameen ya robbbal alameen.

Al Fatihah.
wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment