Be thankful even though it sounds so little

Posted by sazali

Let us be thankful with what we have

In life more often than not, we tend to forget how lucky we are. We focus on what we do not have rather than what we already have. We wish we have more money, more children, more wives, wives who look more alike to Angelino Jolie, more assets, better paid jobs, working wives, PhD wives, a better family environments, better car than PROTON or even a better government (BN – PKR – PAS). Oops. Blind me ..


Somehow, the grass is always greener on the other side!

While undergoing a particularly dry period in my research and writing journals recently and pondering on how to move forward, I was reminded (by my own poorly childhood) of the importance of being thankful for what I have now. At least they recruit me for teaching .. and bla..bla (counting the favors of Allah). Alhamdulilah.

Tough times do not last, but tough people do.

(adapted from Star(M) papers, 6 Feb 2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment