compete we are

Posted by sazali

R n R Seremban

We stopped at RnR Seremban after visiting our dear daughter KISAS.

What I saw?

1. Many cars
2. Many people taking rest , eating, praying, relaxing their limps after a long journey driving on a 800 kn PLUS highway
3. Indo pak people selling tasbihs and Islamic praying tools
4. Malaysian people selling ‘jeruk’ in tiny bits

Me? I was just taking some hot coffee while waiting for my wife doing her solat jamak takdim at a nearby surau (next to Shell petrol station.

Generally I feel blessed living in this country. No wars, demonstrations etc etc. Why? Because .. I think Malaysians are generally nice people. We can absorb many cultures without making so much fuss in our nearby housing residents or dataran merdeka. This is not seen in many parts of the world. The latest was Egypt. See what happen to Mubarak?

He is gone with the win nowadays. Look out for his gallery in Pharoahs 2000 in the years to come.

Why are we so nice? I think this is my topic today.

We are nice because :

· Body size
· Brain size
· Heart size and
· Education
· Mixed cultures
Lets talk about body structure.

(akan bersambung .. oops i got maths class now ) excuse me folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment