Interviewer biasiswa universiti

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Today i got a letter dari TD(II) FSKTM. Taking over her place to interview potential candidates for UT...M scholarship. Wow! another honour to serve my faculty and my university respectively. Can i put this in my resume? Why ..who knows it can push me .. somewhere near to Assoc. Prof job DS 54. Wow! another wow ..(laugh).

2) However, thinking about it .. what to ask? Is it about faculties, subjects, masters or PHD programs related to the candidate' s background? Or just general knowledge and PnP teaching ability etc etyc .. but this is about scholarship .. it must be .. about their study Masters or PHd stuff ..something like that ..right? Well I will do my best to interview the candiadtes. Yes .. u r right .. i will ask them in English .. and lets see how they respond to a series of interesting, challenging and probing questions. Politics? huh .. I think .. it can be asked ,, in view of this year;s general election (very near). Pembangkang .. what chance will they get the scholarship? Huh ..huh ..so many if else if .. if and only if .. (discrete maths structure).

Good luck then. I will do my best .. taking the name of the faculty FSKTM well respected and fully intact.

Wasallam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment