Happy Chinese New Year

Posted by sazali

Hi

Salam

Today I am taking a day off. Sending my Exora car to a regular workshop. OOPs it was closed. So I took another shop - to check few important parts of my car in view of travelling to Klang, Selangor this coming Sunday 6th Feb. You know what .... this new shop charged me a very small amount RM100 when at all occasions (EON Batu Pahat recommended the first shop ) I got to settle the bills on average RM150 ~ RM200. The last was RM366/=

Funny isn't it? The shop that was highly recommended is charging its customers so highly when .. at times .. another shop put it as 'just a little bit only'. So my lesson is

don't stick to one mechanic shop only. If u r driving Proton cars .. it is better to shop around. At least it will save you some money annually. Imagine RM500 ~ RM1500 savings! Yes per year. Mathematically if u r drining the car for 7 years .. you could have saved at least RM7000 ,,.. and it is a lot, isn't it?

Good .. that shop closed for the CNY today. At least I have some spare in my pocket to shop for more food this week end. Syukur! u can cheat people once/ twice .. but u cannot cheat every body all the time. Got me mate!

TQ Aliran Parit Raja.

Wasallam. have a nice drive home my students. Cherio!

See u as u are next week beginning 9th. Monday I will be away in KISAS Klang, Selangor. Tuesday dentist .. i have an appointment ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment