Calling any English teacher out there in Malaysia only please

Posted by sazali

Morning...

Today , we all met except my daughter salwani. Where are u angah?

2) We all slept in a house with 3 bedrooms and a small lounge. However the girls slept directly opposite the big TV set. he..he.. Sleeping on a big bed .. with their nephew- Iman.

It's good to see my sons from UTM and UIA again. The same feeling goes to my daughters who came from Penang, Kota Bharu and next saturday we are sending the next daughter Shaheeneez to KISAS, Klang. In view of that , we all met this holiday - Chinese new Year. The mum is so busy preparing things for her daughters .. one= going to a boarding school and another daughter expecting to get married in June 4th 2011. God Willing! What is their daddy doing then?

Nothing much ..really. Just marking many assignments (discrete mathematics) ..ohhsss so horrible .. i saw many spelling mistakes by my students. First they can't see what they are writing .. See .. the first one: whetter. it should be whether// the second was: they don't understand what the question wants from them. See: state whether... in parts called A and B. Most of the scripts I got ..gave me B answers. Therefore .. I just wonder do they understand the instructions in English?

If the students are from rural places like Serawak, Sabah, Kelantan and Kedah .. I think I can understand but .. from many scripts .. i could see that many scripts may originate come from JB, KL, Penang and also Ipoh. So modern cities .. people call?

How come this generation of students can't see that the question has 2 parts called part A and part B. They have answered part B only. Where is the Part A answer? Surprising isn't it?

2) the other possibility is they copy (solid lifting) of their friend's work and claim it is also theirs at the same time. Thats why I am marking the same error(s). What a disaster!

Well when I write this out .. I think my holiday CNY .. begins to turn sour. Plainly put . it is a big sore to notice this kind of work among university 1st year students .. can we say this is the output from KBSR / KBSM behind FPN falsafah pendidikan negara. Aghhh I do not want to write more .. it is mind bongling..indeed.

May I have some feedback from English teachers plz? How can I solve this problem .. plz?
Your co-opeartion is greatly appreciated.
TQ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment