The best part of teaching

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Glad tidings to you all (my readers).

The best feelings of a teacher like me is:

a) when my student graduated and start bringing up his/her own family
b) they send news that .. they do used our maths notes algebra .. and motivate their students using our work as their authentic references.
c) they used the same words "BRAVO" and "U brilliant..mate! " ..just what I used to say to my weak students .. encouraging them to think better and work more productively as good citizens.
So they are practicing all my good habits. (laugh).
Thats good isn't it ?

TQ. May God bless us all teachers. Ameen.

Wallahu aklam. (Allah knows best ..)

2 comments:

  1. tukrabuk said...

    =) Bravo Dr! Can't forget getting low test mark on your Quantitative Methods subject and get scolded. hehe..actually that's the very best class..we really enjoy the way your taught. love that subject!

  2. sazali said...

    TQ so.. much. I don't mean to scold you actually, it is part of my job. We happy 40 minutes. got scolded 5 minutes happy again 10 minutes. Then we got dismissed. Thats teaching ..u know? Laugh. God Bless you my child. Ameen

Post a Comment