A bit news for my gurl out there

Posted by sazali

Salam.

I heard hostel life is tough for you. Ough! I have told you, haven't I? Actually the house u left is the best paradise. We provide u everything. 2 cars at ur service but u decided to go kisass.

See? I was not wrong. I can predict it alright. Exactly on the dot.

2) You left the best cook.

3) and you left the best teacher ... yes its me. He..he.. ur dad who have being teaching all subjects for u all these years.

BTW, i don;t mind to pick u up ..for good. Get back to the place we all called it the heaven of this dunia.

My doa for u ..nennez... be strong .. imagine u r in Ireland one day reading medicine. Do u expect me to pick u up from there after all the money delivered into ur 1 account. Think? I had done it. Ur brother had done it. Ur uncles all had done it. I fact all ur siblings had done it .. graduated from boarding schools / suffered things in silence // and we just brave on as strong soldiers.

Be patient my dear. Soon the world will be at ur feet. Believe me my girl.

wasallam. Be strong and stay there until .. u graduate as somebody better than me of course. I think u have forgotten .. one small fact. Ur dad got his PhD when u were doing ur PMR. so tiru mcm dia ok?

TQ. wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment