Marking papers TEST 2

Posted by sazali


Salutations!


Well this semester is ending so fast. As lecturers we have to conduct TEST 2 as a sign to say that the lessons are getting to the end so soon.


Now I am marking some papers. Maths papers. So far not so bad. This reflects my overall teaching and tutoring. Bravo!


2) But thare are some papers .. badly done. May be some of them .. English is a problem after all. I tried hard to translate my lecture into BM but .. well everybody has their own limit. What can I do ? (suggest please).


3) My questions this time has few programming questions - algorithms. I found out that ..many cannot draw the flow chart very well. Imagine each diamond has 3 or 4 arrows. Strange! and very weird indeed.


I suggest them , b4 this, to buy a good programming book by Pearson. AT least they can refer how to draw flow charts and write out pseuodo codes . It seems that my talking go into the left ears and it come out from the right ears.


Hard luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment