Arghh dia tak datang

Posted by sazali

salam

Tunggu..tunggu .. tiada berita.

2) Beberapa tahun yang lalu saya pernah mengajar MTT masters educ Computer Applications.

I failed few of the students (including married and heavy pregnant one).

Why? Because of appointments and study commitments.

3) In this world of academic, there is no such thing as 'I forget Sir'.

In this world of IT, there can't be '.. I am not so sure your e-mail address Sir.."

See the students this part of the world .. always tested your patience all the way long. In other words the teachers are running after them. Their homework.

With that I warn .. I can .. note this down .. and start constructing a final semester exam .. target ..

a) to pass them
b) to fail them
c) no body can blame except yourself

See? It is fair, right?

TQ. Wasallam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment