Thank you

Posted by sazali

Salam

It is the last day of 2014.  Tomorrow comes 2015.

At this point, I would like to express my gratitude to :


  • my parents ( for guiding me from day 1 of my life up to now , giving me morning bath, free original milk full of protein and vitamins , free food , free accommodation,  free advice, free upbringing with good manners and etiquettes  , many coins to schools, many beatings of course in order for me to be a useful citizen of this country ....aghhh so much and so many )
  • my relatives (near and far)
  • my teachers, lecturers, ustaz, ustazah, professors (locally and abroad)
  • my students , ex-students where ever you are 
  • my wonderful friends ( close and so far away )
  • my foes (for not killing me there and then given the chance to do so ...he..he..he...)
  • my neighbours
  • Prime Ministers ( Tun Mahathir, Dato' Abdullah Badawi and Dato' Seri Mohd Najib Tun Razak) for giving me the chance to further my studies abroad under NEP 1970's
  • Menteri Besar Kelantan ( Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat ) - for giving us precious teachings of Islam in Masjid Pulau Melaka in many subuh occasions
  • my Kelantanese friends old, middle age, young, very very young 
  • my children for all your wonderful support when I was in the thick of battles (masters' and doctor of philosophy)
  • my wife ( great understanding and care .. helping me out with 6 beautiful children )
  • Allah Robbul Alameeen for giving me everything such as healthy life, strong stamina encompassing mental stamina and ability to breathe the oxygen and releasing out carbon dioxide free of charge , ability to talk well as a teacher , ability to run marathon but no Concorde , MH370 and ..   YIU know best ya Allah 
  • my readers from this simple and humble blogs 
  • TQ for all the comments  
  • it is good to say thank you every day with
  • Subhanallah,  Alhamdulillah and Allah Akbar

Thank you.
Wasallam


0 comments:

Post a Comment