Here comes another Friday

Posted by sazali

Salam

Praise be to the Al Mighty Allah ..we are again on Friday.

Last 7 days it was a Friday, last 14 days it was also a Friday.

2) This shows we are moving together and unknowingly  our age is advancing.

Once we are advancing, we are taking stocks with  .. our health, balance sheet (budget) and many more.

Today is a good day to sit down quietly and reflect on us ..and think

where are we going?

If now I am in Penang .. tomorrow in Kelantan .. soon there is a final stop called the grave.

What are going to bring when we stop there?

Usually , travellers brought some food while travelling.
Students brought books to schools.
Penshionerrs brought their I/C to collect their dues.

How about those ..who are hitting the final stop?

Are we not bringing anything along?

3) In Islam, we are taught to bring something there called amal / good deeds such as the knowledge we passed to the young ones, open alms in the mosque and nice comforting words to our own parents and members of the society.

Let us be a good example to the others, shall we?

With that ..let us say Al Fatihah.

Wallahu akalam bis sawabbb/  Ramadhan is coming fast my dear?

4 comments:

  1. Fariha said...

    Prof, tomorrow I will attend an interview for job position-lecturer (civil eng) in Manipal University, Nilai. Google and suddenly I stop here, reading your personal blog. I am Impress.. Will re-reads every entry written. I will, InsyaAllah. You didn't know me. So do I. But I will read your blog again to know more about you =) I am sure you are successful person and love to share knowledge =) For now, please prof, make doa for me, for tomorrow. Amin.Thank you so much-Fariha farihauitm@hotmail.com

  2. Fariha said...

    Prof, tomorrow I will attend an interview for job position-lecturer (civil eng) in Manipal University, Nilai. Google and suddenly I stop here, reading your personal blog. I am Impress.. Will re-reads every entry written. I will, InsyaAllah. You didn't know me. So do I. But I will read your blog again to know more about you =) I am sure you are successful person and love to share knowledge =) For now, please prof, make doa for me, for tomorrow. Amin.Thank you so much-Fariha farihauitm@hotmail.com

  3. sazali said...

    All the best Ms. Nurul. Ameen.

  4. Fariha said...

    Prof.. I have got the job..Lecturer- structure subject..Alhamdulillah.. pahala buat prof juga..Saya absorb ilmu dari blog ini =)

Post a Comment