Continuing how to control a class

Posted by sazali

Salam

Once upon a time I got a friend named Tuan Hj Ghaz. He was the Principal of a secondary school somewhere in Tanah Merah Kelantan, Malaysia. We knew each other from tablighi work (dakwah). Deep in my heart I pray u r still there Cikgu. Ameen. Safe, and sound.

He budgetted a certain portion of his income monthly to feed naughty and problem children during the school break in his school. Day in and day out during the break session he invited his problem students to enjoy some food in the canteen.

First it was a big joke. It was a big laugh when a principal spent unknown amount of money on 'useless' kids. But there was a sudden change in the environment of the school canteen. Not once but many other occasions. The prefects do not have to yell at names of these naughty kids any more. There was more order in the life of the students there while enjoying the food.

That school has little discipline problem as compared to many other schools in the vicinity of Tanah Merah. many man came to wonder how could that be.

The answer is so simple. Tuan Hj Ghaz put it as follows ".. animals if we feed them constantly , they will soon know who their master is.."

See my teachers. If we earn RM4000 a month , just sacrifice 5% of that i.e., RM200 for 20 days a month .. this come to be Rm10 a day .. just provide food to problem kids in your school. Give the food with a sense of care/wisdom/politeness/ and please speak politely over the food etc etc. I think for some teachers RM200 is a big amount but u can share among you in the school. Every body chiip in say RM10 and if 20 teachers did that too.. u can get RM200 in a day. Easy?


Once you won that .. u will see that these are the students that u can trust for the rest of your life. So thats it! Controlling a school and automatically controllling a class. Get me?

Wallahu alam. ( Allah knows best).
p/s: I practice this too. I invite some students to my home for dinner once in a while and i sense that .. I mean business in my teaching. TQ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment