Ramadhan is leaving us fast

Posted by sazali

Salam.

If I am not mistaken we are already in the final days of the 3rd week of Ramadhan. Am I right? As a result we have about 12 more days left .. to do our best amal in this blessed month of Ramadhan. It is a special month when optional prayer is considered by Allah (the Creator) as obligatory prayer. Thats why prayers called Terawih is created for us muslims.

Alas at this period in time , the mosques have lost many so called of their favourite goers. In my village only 1 saf remained mostly with the old people. The rest? I don't know. I'm afraid .. their zeal to do amal through out the month of ramadhan does not last ... as what we had seen all these years.

But don't forget .. the last 10 days of Ramadhan ..there is a night called 'Lailatur Qadar' - a night that is so powerrful as much as 1000 months (about 83 years). It is night worth looking for. As a result .. let's pray that we get that special night. Shall we?

Before I pen off, don't forget to do a prayer called Sembahyang Sunat 'TASBEEH'. It will forgive all your past and future sins. Insyaallah. (Hadith: Mualana Zakaria r.a. Shaharanpur, 1970)

With that I would to say Eid Mubarak to you readers. Forgive me for all my thoughts, my sayings if they had offended you through and through. Well my job is to convey the truth even though it sometimes hurt the writer too. Wasallam.

Wallahu alam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment