Inviting my neighbour for dinner

Posted by sazali

Salam

Today my family and I had an opportunity to invite my next door neighbour for dinner.

She had just returned from McGill University, Canada. Just for wish her ' Welcome Home DR. ... ' . Of course she is coming over with her parents. Fortunately my mem is happy to welcome them for the dinner tonight. TQ. Dr. xxx ( he..he)

2) This university is very famous. I happened to go to this university in 1979 when I was doing dakwah with few brothers from Brooklyn New York. At McGill we went to see some arab friends and there we talk about the importance of doing dakwah. I enjoyed walking from one corner / building to the other. I think this university is 10 times bigger than UTHM. Unfortunately it was winter. Too cold and windy to cross many open fields with the american muslims.

However, we hope to see you again God Willing.

p/s: don't think a small good deed is small, for if Allah is happy with you .. he will admit you to gardens of paradise. and don't think a small bad deed is small, for if Allah is so angry with you .. he could put you into the fire of Hell. (Quote: Br. Abil, Montreal Mosque)

0 comments:

Post a Comment